9.30.2009

Change is good

Hey guys! So I've been a little bit busy lately doing something that is very much needed in my shop. While I've been waiting for a whole new look on my website and blog thanks to Modernpolkadot, I decided that I needed to revamp my current pictures on Etsy. And when I say revamp, I really mean completely change the look, feel, and style of my pictures, but in a good way. Thanks to much needed critiquing in the forums and helpful advice, I'm doing a complete renovation from the ground up! And. It's. So. Exciting!! Ultimately, I want the look and feel of golden Southern California to show up in the pictures.

Here's a sneak peek behind the scenes of  the Vintage Fix studio:)

I found this little guy in our garden and started visualizing his addition to all my new photos...so I scooped him up.


Okay. How cute is this? I found this old 7-Up crate attached to a dresser as a drawer and quickly fled the scene...I knew it would be an awesome prop for all my little goodies :)


Meanwhile, my little bichon Charles (sometimes Sir Charles) stood guard and made sure no lizards ran into my shots. Love it!


So stay tuned guys, and keep checking back to my shop for new updates all the time.

♥Brooke



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails