6.03.2011

Etsy Front Page Feature!

Hey guys!

How are you doing on these lovely spring days? So I know I've been a little MIA, but....I figured I could make up for it by sharing something I'm super excited about. My team (the Global Arts Team) and I made it to the front page of Etsy, thanks to an inspirational treasury I made the other day! This is not only exciting for me, because I feel like I was FINALLY noticed for one of my treasuries (which I take very seriously by the way) but it feels good to do something for the team I just became a part of.

Thanks to everyone for the inspiration on the team. Hopefully it brought you guys some well deserved success in your shops!

Happy Friday!

xo, Brooke

2 comments:

Haylee said...

Wow congrats! I love love your treasury so I'm not surprised it made it to the front page.
Also I just checked out your Etsy store for the first time and I'm pretty much OBSESSED. Seriously I think I want every single thing.

Brooke said...

Thanks Haylee!

That's so sweet of you to say. Well I'm in the process of updating the shop with tons of cute stuff soon so stay up to date with me on Twitter:
twitter.com/#!/VintageFixStore

xo, Brooke

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails