2.01.2011

Love comes in many different colors.

I think many people can agree that one of the best things in life is love. Love can be an enabler, a leader, a teacher of lessons, a gift, a past, a memory, or a thoughtful intention.

Lately, I've come across some amazing sellers on Etsy who know just how to get their messages across about love in discreet ways. To me, it's more clever to express love in a way that only you and the person you love would understand. Its makes the bond more special, don't you think? I do.

Here are some adorable little ideas to give you inspiration this Valentines Day:

Angeldogdesigns


MintyFreshStudio

Thelittlerice

Yummypocket

Plus, Here's a sneak peek of what's going to be coming to Vintage Fix for this upcoming Valentines day!


I've always loooooved fabric covered button studs. I've checked them out on Etsy. and on various sellers websites, but noticed a similar theme- they all are exactly the same with some type of pretty fabric or picture on them! So, one day recently, I decided that I wanted to change the way we modern women wore button studs - with sweet little messages on them. How cool is that? Messages about love, life, and everything in between is what you can expect from this girl shortly. But for now, in celebration of Valentines Day in a couple weeks, I will be focusing on love notes, customizable messages, names of those you love, initials, etc.

Stay tuned. They will be up for sale shortly!

xo, Brooke

1 comment:

Angel Dog Designs said...

what a sweet post...thanks so much for including my lucky felted acorns ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails