3.28.2010

Share your point . of . view . about Projectluv

Okay guys, it's pretty clear that I haven't heard from anyone about Projectluv, and it's got me thinking.....is it too much work for you? Are the prizes not worth it?

Let me know your thoughts and I'll change it up for you. Bottom line is, I WANT TO GIVE SOMETHING AWAY! And who doesn't want to win something? If you answered yes to that question, then please see a doc right away! You may be sadistic.

And any other things you would like to see here would also steer me in the right direction...Everythings a work in progress right?

Anywho, I am in the middle of a battle for my health right now as a annoying flu virus has got me hostage. grrrr. I'm off to the store for some meds....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails