1.20.2010

Passing a little Sweepstakes your way :)



Hey Guys!

If you havent seen this website than you have been missing out! I have been shopping here for a while, and still cant get enough of their great sales! They offer everything from women's, men's, and children's clothing along with beautiful home-decor. And I'm not talking about random brands but top, expensive brands at up to 75% off their retail value. It drives me crazy! And most of their sales last about 48 hours, so its better to scoop up on these deals early on, because trust me things fly off of their cyber shelves super fast!

Anywho, I wanted to share this with you guys before the sweepstakes ends on January 23rd. All you have to do is get your friends to register with Hautelook between now and January 23rd and you will be entered in the drawing. How awesome is that? I know, I know. You can thank me later...

Good luck!

Here's the link: http://www.hautelook.com/invite/271840


(Oh and remember to tell them I sent ya!)
Brooke Amberson


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails