1.05.2010

Antique shops are my favorite!

So yesterday was a success!

With the boyfriend in tow, we traveled about 45 minutes away from our humble abode to visit some A-M-A-Z-I-N-G antique shops. And when I say amazing, I mean we didnt just walk into one room full of untapped goodies to be discovered, but rooms on top of rooms, on top of rooms, with hundreds of nooks and crannies! I was in heaven. And did what I do best. Found some adorable little things soon to be on display in Vintage Fix.

I love what I do.....


Oh, and the sewing desk is sitting comfortably in my room, and she's already been hard at work, doing what she does best :)

----------------------------------------

Question of the day:
If you have a sewing machine, what did you name her? Mine needs a name......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails